Types of Membership
Total Membership Fee 2019
€ 6753 / Year
- Full Membership is for companies, business schools, public sector organisations, executive development centres, chambers of commerce, employers' associations, training consul- tancies and other organisations actively involved in management development. It is aimed at organisations based in Europe and worldwide. Full Members have voting rights in the EFMD Annual General Assembly and benefit from the full portfolio of services including accreditations and Highered - EFMD Global Career Service (learn more).
- Full Membership is the de facto membership for European institutions.
- Full Membership is a prerequisite for accreditations. It is also a requirement for benefitting from the Highered internship portal.
€ 2702 / Year
- Affiliated Membership is aimed at organisations located outside of Europe. Affiliated members do not have voting rights in the EFMD Annual General Assembly.
€ 2702 / Year
- Associate Membership is for newly formed business schools, executive development centres and companies which have not been in existence for a sufficient period to demonstrate the viability and quality of their activities and programmes. Associate members are accepted for a maximum period of three years, after which they will be reviewed again by the Membership Review Committee (for academic institutions) or the Director General (for corporations) and considered for full membership.