Outstanding Doctoral Research Awards
Encouraging excellence in management research
Fostering innovation and excellence in management research
Get assessed by Editor(s) and an Editorial Advisory Board member of the sponsoring journal
Stimulate the future PhD students and inspire the research environment
Receive valuable feedback on your research
Gain recognition from the global business and management community
Scoop a cash prize of €1,000, awarded to all the winning cases
THE APPLICATIONS FOR 2018 ODRA AWARDS ARE NOW CLOSED!
Next submission deadline: February 2020
Applicants are welcome to submit their doctoral case in one of the ten categories:
To be eligible for the awards, the research must address an issue that is of importance to one of the various subject areas listed above.
The 2018 awards are open to those who had completed and satisfied examination requirements for a doctoral award, between 15 Jan 2016 and 28 February 2019, and had not applied previously for one of these awards.
The entries are judged by the Editor(s) and at least one Editorial Advisory Board member of the sponsoring journal. Entries are judged on the following criteria:
- Significance/implications for theory and practice
- Originality and innovation
- Appropriateness and application of the methodology
- Quality of data/research
Shortlisted applicants may be required to answer further questions as appropriate from the judging panel. Winners will be required to submit an unpublished paper, sole- or joint-authored, derived from the research, within six months of winning the Award. The Editors reserve the right not to select a winning paper if, in their judgment, none of the entries is considered satisfactory.
- 2019 Excellence in Practice Gold Award Winners
- 2019 Excellence in Practice Silver Award Winners
- A Night at the e-Assessment Awards
- Announcing the EFMD Case Writing Competition Winners 2018
- Drucker Challenge Essay contest 2019 has started
- IACMR-RRBM Award for Responsible Research in Management
- Announcing The Case Centre’s Award and Competition Winners 2019
- Ivey Business School’s David Wood named as Outstanding Case Teacher 2019