Excellence in Practice Awards
Learning & Development partnerships
EIP AWARDS BENEFITS
Discuss and reflect upon the impact and value of your joint project
Assess and identify strengths and areas for improvement
Build up trust and long-lasting commitment with your partner organisation and extend the impact based on external expert feedback
Gain wide recognition in the global management learning & development network
Share ideas and takeaways with your peers through EFMD publications and events
THE APPLICATIONS FOR 2019 EIP AWARDS ARE CLOSED!
Next submission deadline: 15 March 2020
Information webinars will be organised for potential participants, from December 2019 to January 2020.
Timeframe over a year
Information Sessions webinars
EiP Award Ceremony,
EFMD Executive Development Conference
Winning cases webinars
- Transforming the Practice of Learning and Leveraging Partnerships
- KTU researcher’s book is on the list of the world’s best
- 2019 EFMD Case Writing Competition – Call for submissions!
- 2018 Emerald/EFMD Outstanding Doctoral Research Awards winners
- 2019 Excellence in Practice Gold Award Winners
- 2019 Excellence in Practice Silver Award Winners
- A Night at the e-Assessment Awards
- Announcing the EFMD Case Writing Competition Winners 2018