Ready to find out more?
EOCCS Certification Board
The EOCCS Certification Board is composed of academic and corporate representatives of high profile organisations that are stakeholders in the quality improvement of management education. It evaluates the Review Panel Reports on online courses that are being put forward for certification, and based on recommendations made in the reports, makes the final decision to confer EOCCS certification upon those business and management online courses that have demonstrated excellence at an international level. The Certification Board normally meets four times a year.
International Academic Members:
- Martin Boehm, Dean, IE Business School, Spain
- Kristin Dahl, Director of Executive Masters Programmes and Executive Short Programmes, BI Norwegian Business School, Norway
- Mark Farrell, Dean, College of Business, Victoria University, Australia
- Ginny Gibson, Former Deputy Dean & Director of Research, Henley Business School, University of Reading, UK
- Karine Le Joly, Director of Digital Learning Strategy and Innovation, HEC Paris, France
- Johan Roos, Chief Academic Officer and Professor, Hult International Business School, UK
- Rebecca Taylor, Pro Vice-Chancellor and CEO (Malaysia), University of Southampton, UK, Chairperson of the EOCCS Certification Board
International Corporate Members:
- Tyra Malzy, Global Head of Learning, Kering, France
- Olga Udovichenko, Associate Professor, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg University and Former Vice Dean for Programmes Development, Sberbank Corporate University, Russia
- Eric Cornuel, Director General and CEO, EFMD and EFMD Global Network
- Ulrich Hommel, Associate Director, Quality Services, EFMD