- Draft application: Free feedback on the datasheet
- Formal application: Application submitted to EDAF Committee for eligibility decision
- Funding application: School may apply for fee reduction which will depend on the financial situation.
- Decision may be 'eligible' (with or without funding) or 'not eligible' (reasons given).
- Provides the opportunity for the institution to take stock of its situation
- Carries out a comprehensive strategic assessment for the institution
- Results in an unbiased and critical self-evaluation
Peer-advisory visit & report
- Purpose: to establish where the school stands, benchmarked by international comparison using structured criteria
- Provides a basis for advice and subsequent mentoring.
- Interviews with a wide range of stakeholders to obtain cross-section of opinions and then draw conclusions
- Outcome of the visit is the peer advisory report which includes recommendations of the peer advisory team
- Reference document for the mentoring process
Three-year mentoring process
- Peer assessment as a starting base-line
- Mentor appointed from the peer advisory team for 3 years
- Mentor role is advisory not executive
- Advice on aspects such as:
- Development of activity areas in the institution
- Senior management structure
Business school development objectives
- As a result of/upon previous steps, the business school is capable to meet their development objectives
- Once the mentoring process is finalised, the Institution receives an EDAF certificate